It really IS your choice. You choose what you want to work on. Bring a project that’s been languishing unfinished in your closet, and I’ll help you get it going again. Or bring something entirely new, and I’ll help you get started. Want to try a new technique? No problem. Knitter’s choice!
Come for as many or as few sessions as you’d like—it’s up to you!
Skill level: Beginner to advanced. Everybody needs a little help now and then!
Dates: Most Thursdays (please check my Calendar to make sure “Knitter’s Choice” is on the schedule)
Times: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. (afternoons) or 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. (evenings)
Location: My home in Haslett. Please e-mail me for directions.
Please RSVP so I know how many people to expect!
Anything your heart desires.
These will depend on what you want to do, but here are some good basic supplies to bring:
- Needles (bring more sizes than you think you need)
- Needle gauge
- Crochet hooks
- Flexible measuring tape
- Blunt darning needle (for sewing seams)
- Sharp tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holders
- Coilless safety pins
- Graph paper
- Pencil with eraser
- Your glasses (so you can see!)
- Chocolate (no explanation necessary!)
- The student will be responsible for the cost of any materials required
- Payment for classes at my home in Haslett can be by credit card, cash, or check made payable to Sarah Peasley
- No refunds will be given after the class session
If you have any questions about this class, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m always happy to help you with any questions or problems that arise from my classes. I am committed to seeing you through to the end of your project!